Friday, November 28, 2008
Thanksgiving 2008!
Wow! Halloween has past and Thanksgiving has come and gone! Needless to say this was my fourth Thanksgiving without being at home. Let's see, well I went to the Gardner home which was a great experience and a fabulous family! They even had these cute little bags with our names on them filled with candy (how cute huh?) I thought so too! oh and I can't forget to mention the best apple pie I have ever had! Now it's time to get ready for Christmas...we already have our tree up in our fun apartment in Highland Park and are excited for our Christmas gathering with our friends as well as a going away party for my graduation from BYU! The next step of life is fast approaching yet I feel completely grateful for the experience of coming to college here in Provo. Although as every girl from California is happy to finally go back home I hope to visit every once and a while! I will just be waiting to see where I get accepted into grad school during the winter semester! But first things first...I have three weeks to worry about and finish school so I better get studying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment