Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Last Hike of my LIFE!






So...I finally hiked the infamous Y mountain.  You would think that by my 4th year at BYU I would have hiked it by now. I knew if I was going to hike it, it would have to be now or never!  Of course I hiked Mount. Timp in the snow my sophomore year yet I had never hiked the Y! Crazy I know! So it was UVU's Fall break this week and my class at BYU was cancelled so my friends Becca, Cami, Keri and I headed up.  Wow, I hadn't worked out in about a year and with having double foot surgery over the summer, working out just hadn't been possible.  It was a gorgeous day...rare in Utah haha so I knew I had to go!  I had heard it was really steep...so I prepared myself for the worst...as a result it wasn't as bad as I thought and I made it through.  This was definitely the last hike of my life though because I don't find hiking relaxing or fun! What can I say besides...It must be a Workinger girl thing!  

1 comment:

Mrs. Jones said...

I hiked up it my last semester too! So fun! Miss ya girl!