Yay! So the day finally came when I turned 21. Although I had a full day at school and had to make up two speeches for my public speaking class...Becca and I got out at 7 and we went with my closest girlfriends to The Cheesecake Factory! We actually had the best waitress I have ever had and her daughters name was also Erika. Crazy huh? Well needless to say it was fun and I won't ever forget it. Oh and for presents...I chose to get the best pair of black boots because every girl needs the essential cute black boots!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
My 21st Birthday!!!
Yay! So the day finally came when I turned 21. Although I had a full day at school and had to make up two speeches for my public speaking class...Becca and I got out at 7 and we went with my closest girlfriends to The Cheesecake Factory! We actually had the best waitress I have ever had and her daughters name was also Erika. Crazy huh? Well needless to say it was fun and I won't ever forget it. Oh and for presents...I chose to get the best pair of black boots because every girl needs the essential cute black boots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy birthday!
i love that you have a blog!!! i am going to miss your face when you leave
Post a Comment