Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"We think you'd be perfect for out team!"


Hello Nordstrom!

As I got a phone call the day after I interviewed...the manager said "we think you'd be perfect for our team." I was excited but overwhelmed at the same time to work at Nordstrom. I am working for their biggest sale of the entire year...Anniversary Sale! They make more at this sale than they do at Christmas! I have been working for a few weeks now and have done well- although it's a lot more to do than you'd ever imagine having to work at a retail store. There is always so much to do and we are constantly busy! I don't think Nordstrom will be leaving us anytime soon. Oh I forgot to mention I work in the t.b.d. department. (Those of you who don't shop at Nordys is it the designer jeans and cute tops department.)So come visit me at the Fashion Valley Mall! I am still waiting to hear about if I will get into school for the Master's program that starts in September. I should have an interview in the next two weeks! Wish me luck!

1 comment: