Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WE ARE THE RIDDELLS!


We got married on May 8, 2010! It was a weekend of festivities! Everything from the family bbq to the temple, luncheon, and reception. It turned out to be even better than I imagined it! The flowers were gorgeous and my new husband looked so handsome! There were a lot of behind the scenes changes that I luckily had great friends and aunts to help me! Our car died on our way out of the reception a block away from the Hilton Hotel but it makes for a great story even though it wasn't so fun at the time! Thanks to everyone who attended the phenomenal event and biggest day of our lives yet!!

5 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

I am so happy for you!!! Congrats!! You will LOVE married life! It gets better every day!

Roxanne said...

It was fabulous and I'm so glad I was a part of it. You are gorgeous (and your hubby ain't bad either)! We need to play soon.

Surf Paparazzi said...

Yay! An update! Im so glad :) And I still need to stop by and see you soon - I second what Roxanne said :)

Chris and Christina said...

what a fabulous photo of the two of you! congrats again and isn't married life absolutely incredible :)

nanamoo said...

It was a joy to share your wonderful event!