
Wow! I can't believe what I had to go through to finally get this pic to show up on my blog! It didn't want to work but I finally got it! Yay me!! THIS IS...GET READY...MY NEW SNUGGIE! It is special edition breast cancer PINK...oh yes it is! Josh's mom sent him a package and how cute is she to send me something too! Of course this was my gift. I never thought I would own such a thing. I saw and yes remember when the slanket came out...which didn't turn out to be very popular but as soon as the snuggie came out it was a huge hit! It was exactly the same product! I felt bad for the Slanket people. So if I was to ever buy this I would've bought the slanket but this was a gift so I now have the pink snuggie. What can I say besides...wow it's really pink...oh and I got a cool booklight that came with it...That's what is lighting up on my lap...and thank goodness it's not a monster coming out of my new Snuggie! Haha. Does anyone else have one of these??
4 comments:
this is in no way indicative of my mom's taste in anything... maybe just her sense of humor. what a great mom! and did we both just use "Yay me" today without talking to each other first? scary. maybe we hang out too much. haha!
Are you using Windows Live Writer? It makes picture loading so much easier because all you have to do is drag and drop them into your blog. Besides all that...you look very snuggly :)
Haha how cute! You are so funny :) PS I made roxanne send me your blog link ;) I had a good time stalking you and I love your pics ;) Love you!
haha thanks tam!
Post a Comment