So this was also a first to Palm Springs! A dear friend of my parents gave Josh and I tickets to go see the Phoenix Suns play the Golden State Warriors! BASKETBALL GAME....was that even a question if I wanted to go? We both loved it. We sat 11th Row and it was awesome. Oh I forgot to mention it was at the new outdoor tennis court...I like watching basketball at an outside arena. I know I keep getting new favorite photos...but this one really is my new fav of Josh and I.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Palm Springs!
So this was also a first to Palm Springs! A dear friend of my parents gave Josh and I tickets to go see the Phoenix Suns play the Golden State Warriors! BASKETBALL GAME....was that even a question if I wanted to go? We both loved it. We sat 11th Row and it was awesome. Oh I forgot to mention it was at the new outdoor tennis court...I like watching basketball at an outside arena. I know I keep getting new favorite photos...but this one really is my new fav of Josh and I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are cute! Sounds like you have been having lots of fun :)
Thanks! :)
Post a Comment