Pics at the Baldwin Ranch with the girls! We had so much fun besides getting eaten alive by mosquitoes! haha. One of my favorite memories was going to church with Carissa and leaning over to say..."why is everyone staring? Maybe in Idaho you're not allowed to wear your cowgirl boots to church like in CA you shouldn't wear your Sandals!" I totally made sufficiency out of it though...seeing that I was a guest...does it look like i've ever worn these to work in outside? ha I don't think so!" We're so true CA girls. Of Course I can't forget giving the girls a bath in the big red birthday tub and then proceeding to braid all their hair after while watching The Parent Trap, going to the rodeo...or fishing for the first time on their lake the closest you can get to the teton mountains without being in a national park seeing the alpenglow! Crazy! I failed to mention that Tiff got married in the Idaho Falls Temple! Yay i'm so happy for her : )
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Days of Summer '09 (Idaho and Wyoming)
Pics at the Baldwin Ranch with the girls! We had so much fun besides getting eaten alive by mosquitoes! haha. One of my favorite memories was going to church with Carissa and leaning over to say..."why is everyone staring? Maybe in Idaho you're not allowed to wear your cowgirl boots to church like in CA you shouldn't wear your Sandals!" I totally made sufficiency out of it though...seeing that I was a guest...does it look like i've ever worn these to work in outside? ha I don't think so!" We're so true CA girls. Of Course I can't forget giving the girls a bath in the big red birthday tub and then proceeding to braid all their hair after while watching The Parent Trap, going to the rodeo...or fishing for the first time on their lake the closest you can get to the teton mountains without being in a national park seeing the alpenglow! Crazy! I failed to mention that Tiff got married in the Idaho Falls Temple! Yay i'm so happy for her : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment