


We went on a date with my parents to the summer pops concert and heard tons of musical music from broadway. It was cool to see and then fireworks went off afterwards. Then we went and almost made it to the padres fireworks but two little boys got on the elevator with their dad and when the door opened at the roof the last fireworks had just shot off...we barely missed it! Bummer. Oh I forgot to mention it was a walk off home run!!! But here's a pic of my mom and dad on the roof. Next I went to the CA YSA Conference and there's a pic with some of my girlfriends in the ward!
1 comment:
So much fun! You are too cute! I was at that Padres game and it was amazing!! We need to watch a Padres game from Josh's roof next week when they are back from being on the road. You are so cute-we need to play!
Post a Comment