Thursday, January 8, 2009

BYU bound no more!


I'm officially done with BYU! It felt weird sending Tyler off in the car going back to school and I wasn't in it! Tyler will be happy to have the suburban all to himself yet i'm pretty sure he's jealous of my new ride! Now he can't wait to graduate or come home and take a girl out in a date in the BMW. Yes I went from the BMW big mormon wagon to an actual BMW! So I guess it was all worth it! So no I don't miss the snow but i'm getting used to be spoiled in CA again and saying 55 degrees is cold when Tyler is up in UT at 0 degrees!

1 comment:

nanamoo said...

Change is always interesting! I am sure you will still be well connected with BYU though. Looking forward to your new adventures :)