Friday, January 9, 2009



If you know me well...you also know that I LOVE cupcakes! I love to make them, buy them, eat them and give them to others! Of course funfetti is one of our roommate favorites yet someday I will go to New York and go to the Magnolia Bakery on 11th Street! One of my best friends has their recipe so no doubt I already know what their original cupcake tastes like. How could you not want one of these mouthwatering cupcakes after looking at this picture?? According to MSN today the cupcake frenzy is on the rise and of course it is! Just a fun fact...you can get the mix at Williams Sonoma stores in a can. It says Sprinkles on it which is Los Angeles' Sprinkles bakery-like Magnolia. Go try it!

3 comments:

nanamoo said...

I personally am not a cupcake fan, I do love their cousins...muffins :)

Erika said...

haha sounds good.

Emeri said...

Cupcakes! Love them!!!
Next post please: pictures of your new brunette 'do. I'm dying to see your gorgeous locks!