Wednesday, April 13, 2011
What's New!
Wow! It's been crazy over here at the Riddell apartment. First I was sick and now Josh is sick! Luckily it's been spring break so I didn't have internship the last two weeks...how lucky was that?! Although I still did have to work at Nordstrom every other day and then some! I got promoted to be the "Top striker" in my department. This basically means that I evaluate both brands of Splendid and Ella Moss (how they sell and what we want again, what doesn't sell) and report to our dept manager, regional manager buyers, and the ladies who represents each brand. So I was really excited and no one knew for about a month in my department until about two days ago! This is awesome because out of the 15 girls in my dept they chose one girl to do this! It will be fun to get to know the RM buyers and create a relationship with them. They also told me that they wanted to make me All-Star next year which is the highest award I can achieve at Nordstrom. I don't know how long I will work there for but sounds good to me as long as i'm there! School is going well and i've really enjoyed it. I'm into the second phase of the class now. I have about 6 more weeks! Then I will officially be an SLPA. Each week I am creating activities for the moderate-severe class and reading them a story. Josh just got back from interviewing at Notre Dame for an MBA program and now he's off to Miami for work next week! One of my best friends sissy just had her baby last week so that was fun to go visit her..although everything wasn't fun with an emergency c-section, the baby is alright and healthy! Just staying busy every day and that's about it! There's the life update for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you are feeling better! Too bad we can't go visit Josh in Miami. It is about 4 hours from here though...Congratulations on your achievements at Nordy's. I am doing more than my share of spending there these days getting ready for our mission ;)
Erika loved reading your update!!! :) Can't wait to hang out with you and Josh!
Post a Comment