Friday, February 18, 2011

Miss America!

So two days ago I was working...of course...! Who did I happen to help but the lady herself...Miss America! Carrie Prejean. SHE said to ME "YOU LOOK FAMILIAR". I thought this was so funny because I should be the one saying that to her! I told her "Hi Carrie, we grew up together!" It was really fun to catch up with her. She is over that scandal in her life and has moved on. She is super happy and is pregnant so I helped her get some clothes. That made the day become a little better and I felt a little more popular! haha.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wasnt she Miss California? Either way, SO FUNNY! You grew up with her? And well, if she's coming to you to help shop for maternity clothes, I better do the same soon! What did you help her pick out??

Erika said...

Hey Tammy! Yes she lives in del mar and yes you shud come shopping w me too!