Saturday, January 16, 2010

We Got Engaged!





I thought today was a normal day like any other. Little did I know what was in store for me! Josh took me to Konos for breakfast and then had an adventure filled day at the spa, getting waffle ice cream sandwiches, and went to one our our favorite beaches. Turns out he ended up getting down on one knee and proposing. He asked my dad last Sunday and I couldn't have been happier. I didn't know it would come so soon so it was a great surprise! Here's a picture of the day and ring. I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Kristen said...

YAY! I am so excited for you!!! Gorgeous ring!

Tricia said...

Congratulations!! The ring is a beauty (and so are you!).

annieandjustin said...

CONGRATS! i am so excited for you and your ring is BEAUTIFUL as are you!

nanamoo said...

Warmest congratulations! You are a beautiful couple. Great ring too :)

Chris and Christina said...

i had a feeling when i saw that you updated your blog that it was going to be about an engagement! congrats :) konos is amazing and what a way to start off a perfect day. the picture of the ring (i'm guessing off of a website or in the box) looks way better on you than by itself. congratulations!

Roxanne said...

its fabulous-you guys are fabulous! how exciting...congrats times a million.

Jennifer Lane said...

I am so happy for you Erika! And I am so glad you text me...I mean...we are sisters! Let's talk soon. CONGRATS!! and I'm freakin in love with your ring.

Erika Gerszewski Potter said...

Congrats Erika! I'm so happy for you!!

keri mae rhineer heaton said...

congrats!!!! your ring is the bomb!!

Surf Paparazzi said...

Yay yay yay! I cant say enough how excited I am for you guys, I will be here to help you plan whatever you need - you guys are my favorite :)

Love you!

PS - did you help him pick out the ring, or did he do it himself? It is gorgeous!

your favorite gandoLOVER said...

love love loved josh's sly little smile at tammy's reception. he was so proud of how sneaky he had been at pulling this all of! and i am emailing you the pictures i took right now! YAY now from one bridal shower and preparations to the next. we just can't stop having our Girls Night Outs! You guys are wonderful.

(And thanks for playing Team M for the bouquet toss ;)) hehe