Monday, July 27, 2009

Me and Josh

Okay extended fam...and friends who read my blog...this is my new boyfriend Josh! He's cute huh? I'll tell you the story now since I know i'm gonna be asked: We met randomly at a mutual friend's birthday dinner. We both almost didn't go either because we both were coming from other activities...luckily we made it and the birthday dinner was fun...but we became instant friends and it seemed like we had known each other forever we were so comfortable. I don't have very many pics so sorry this is the only one you get...for now! The kids are still getting used to him being around the house and follow him around non-stop but I guess that's good...at least they like him! EQ mostly likes josh because he lives next to the Padres stadium of course! haha. Oh Q!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys are adorable. he is one lucky guy to get you!! keep pictures and updates coming... - jeriann

nanamoo said...

How fun is that blog to read!

Tricia said...

Yay! So cute!