Tonight I took Sondra, Eq and his best friend Carson to see the new Disney movie Up in 3D! I had been dying to see it as it got crazy good reviews. I have to say that I loved how the couple grew old together and were sooo cute. I always liked the name Elle (Ellie). The relationship between the cranky grandpa Carl and the wilderness scout boy became quite the story. Lastly, I liked the message that sometimes the people we look up to so much may not be the people we thought they were (depending who it is obviously) but realizing that we are creating our own story for others to look up to! Go see it! :) Oh p.s. this was my first 3D movie experience as they are becoming the new trend at the theaters...kinda funny wearing the glasses the whole time...felt like a Honey I shrunk the audience at disneyland but for an hour and a half!*I also found out that it would take 23.5 million party balloons to lift an 1,800-square foot house like Carl's!
1 comment:
Oh good...thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment