Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tribulation vs. Trial

Tribulation: Affliction, hardship
Trial: The act or process of testing

*we can make our tribulations becomes our trials!

Each day we go through life maybe thinking everything is fantastic or thinking why is this happening to me? The smallest thing can set off our mood and can ruin our entire day. As we realize how we can overcome our trials we can make our lives easier. A girl in our FHE singles ward talked about this and since i've been thinking about this all year I decided to blog about it!

We can take what we learned this year in General Conference and apply them to our lives:
Overcoming our trials...
*Go to the temple more often
*pray more diligently
*Think about the good things we do have
*Changing our perspective
*Testify of Christ

As we realize we are here on earth to learn, we realize trials are actually blessings! So when I think life is hard, I have to remind myself that I should be grateful for what was happening...whether is be a relationship, family issues, etc. As you practice more in expressing thanks for trials you enjoy life a lot more :)

This past year I actually tried this and it has helped immensely! Hopefully you like it too!

No comments: