Friday, February 13, 2009

Blonde or Brunette? Which one has more fun?


So I decided after trying to deal with my hair for a while because it was getting darker as I got older that I was fed up with highlighting it. The next time I went to the salon I decided if I went dark completely I wouldn't be annoyed with it. So that's what I did. I took a leap of faith hoping that it would look okay because I loved spraying it dark when I was little. Here's the result. I don't know how long I will keep it...maybe until graduation in April. Many people have now asked me if this was my natural hair color because I look better, others prefer the blonde, and some just don't even recognize me so it's kinda fun being home and being in cognito! p.s. thanks mel for the pic and hmm I like my hair both ways so I guess I can't say which has more fun!

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

You are so cute! Love, love, love the hair :)

annieandjustin said...

Erika! I didn't know you had a blog. I am so glad you. I hope you don't mind me stalking it. I found it off of Nora's blog. Anyways I miss you. We need to catch up I have no idea what is going on with your life.